The Photography Master Retreat is a one-of-a-kind, career-enhancing opportunity for established and emerging photographers to engage in artistic introspection and professional critique. It’s not a shooting trip, but a rare chance to bond with peers who are passionate about photography as you pause, reflect on your work, refocus your trajectory, and recharge your artistic batteries.
- Date: Jul 4-11, 2020
- Destination: Esparon, near Arles, South of France
- Genre: Any (Fine Art, Conceptual, Documentary)
- Skill Levels: Intermediate, Advanced
- Group Size: Max. 14
- Mentors: Elisabeth Biondi, curator and former Visuals Editor, The New Yorker. Lyle Rexer, critic, curator and educator, SVA. Martine Fougeron, artist and educator, ICP
- Application Deadline: January 12, 2020